Template broke on IE6 - Fixed

I just noticed that my current template broke on IE6 at the <pre> tag. CSS overflow:auto doesnt work and made the layout haywire on posts that have some long codes I pasted. I found it out when I was using my father's laptop to enter the blog, and that laptop uses IE6.

After some investigation, I got found out that IE6 does not support CSS max-height and overflow:auto does not work with dynamically sized div/pre. Damn IE6

After googling around, I found a hack on how to make it at least wont break the template here. Now my template happily work with IE6 and W3C compliant browsers. Yay~!

btw, this problem doesn't exist on IE7


Popular posts from this blog

Announcing PlatoCDP, a Plone distribution for enterprises.

Adding simple popup to Plone frontpage

Consolidated community site infrastructure on Plone